McKesson Folding Steel Walker
- Heavy-duty, aluminum A-frame construction with steel legs and side braces provides maximum strength and durability for patients up to 500 lbs.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate users abilities and travel convenience.
- Rubber-like tips made of polyurethane blend to provide better grip to the traditional-style walker
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 19.5 inches apart for added comfort and stability for larger patients
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 2 Per Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.