TENA® Flex™ Maxi
Fully breathable one piece belted brief style promotes less heat build-up against the skin to help promote overall skin health for those with moderate to heavy incontinence.Easier and quicker to change than traditional products, TENA® Flex™ is highly rated for individuals who are bedridden, require assistance or have sensitive skin. This unique belted brief is designed to minimize the need for lifting and has been proven to reduce the risk of back strain on caregivers, making changing less intrusive for the wearer. Features include:
- Extra wide Comfistretch™ belt – Gray color is more clothing-like for greater comfort & dignity. Conforms to the body’s natural contours and movements ensuring a snug, more comfortable, body-close fit. Soft, airy, non-irritating belt material has hook and loop fastening. Extra wide belt and center hook minimize product rollover to maximize wearer comfort
- Flexible elastic bands – Added on the belt for increased ease of movement against the body
- Instadri Skin-Caring System™ – Improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin
- Absorbent core – Thin for better fit, comfort and discretion. Wide in the back for increased coverage
- All around air circulation skin-caring™ backcover combines skin-friendly textile covering and breathable Air Dry Layer™ which allows liquid and odors to stay in while allowing water vapor to escape. Imprinted with visual application instructions to make it easier for staff to apply the product
Available by the case or by the package. Choose size and quantity from the drop down menu.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.